RMP & RMTP
|Solo Practice Race|
Compete with other 7 players and drive for a podium finish.
|Team Practice Race|
Grouping Rules: 8 players will be divided into 2 groups for a 4v4 competition. After the end of race, points will be calculated on rankings and the number of team members crossing the finish line. The teamwith more points wins.
Race Finish: 2 Points for all Driver who finish the race within 15 sec after first crosses the finish line.
|P1: 9 Points||P2: 7 Points||P3: 5 Points||P4: 4 Points|
|P5: 3 Points||P6: 2 Points||P7: 1 Point||P8: 0 Points|
Racing Master Practice & Team Practice
RMGP Ranked Race
- Rules and points
- Finish a ranked race in top 3 position to win.
- Earn 5, 4, 3, or 2 Rank Points for finishing 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th respectively.
- Lose 1, 2, 3, or 4 Rank Point(s) when you finish in 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th place respectively.
- You will get bonus Rank Points for a win streak. 2-win streak: 3 bonus points; 3-win streak: 4 bonus Rank Points; 4-win streak: 5 bonus points; 5-win streak and more: 6 bonus points.
- You will get rewards for finishing races regardless of your final position.
- There are a total of 8 tiers: Weekend Driver, Novice Driver, Amateur Driver, Professional Driver, Veteran Driver, Top Driver, Champion Driver, and Racing Master. Each tier is subdivided into different divisions from V (lowest) to I (highest).
- To upgrade to the next tier (e.g. Professional Driver -> Veteran Driver), you must win a certain number of promotion races.
- Of which, drivers must take part in promotion races to advance from Veteran Driver III to II and Top Driver III to II.
- The top 1000 Champion Drivers in the server based on tier points will be automatically promoted to the Racing Master tier on the next day.
- At Professional Driver V and Veteran Driver V, drivers will get a tier protection (just once) when they lose a race. In other words, drivers will only be demoted when they lose 2 consecutive races.
- At Professional Driver tier or higher, you will earn tier protection points by finishing the race at 5th-8th positions. When the total tier protection points > 10, you can spend 10 tier protection points to offset the Rank Points deduction for losing a race.
- You can get extra win streak Rank Points only when you are at a tier that is below Veteran Driver V.
- When you are at the Novice Driver tier or lower, you will only suffer a 1-point deduction when you lose a race. – When drivers drop down a tier, they will be put in a relegation race. Drivers who win this race will stay in the tier, while those who lose will get relegated to the next tier
- Once your reach the Champion Driver tier, you will no longer face the threat of relegation.
Tier Ranks & Rewards
|Racing Master||Top 1000 by Points||Red Frame|
|Champion Driver||3922||100 Tier Points + Gold Frame|
|Top Driver I||3638||200 Tier Points|
|Top Driver II||3362||200 Tier Points|
|Top Driver III||3100||300 Tier Points|
|Top Driver IV||2846||300 Tier Points|
|Top Driver V||2606||500 Tier Points + Frame|
|Veteran Driver I||2374||500 Tier Points|
|Veteran Driver II||2156||700 Tier Points|
|Veteran Driver III||1946||700 Tier Points|
|Veteran Driver IV||1742||700 Tier Points|
|Veteran Driver V||1546||1.000 Tier Points + Frame|
|Professional Driver I||1357||1.000 Tier Points|
|Professional Driver II||1183||1.000 Tier Points|
|Professional Driver III||1016||1.000 Tier Points|
|Professional Driver IV||863||1.500 Tier Points|
|Professional Driver V||718||1.500 Tier Points + Frame|
|Amatuer Driver I||585||2.000 Tier Points|
|Amatuer Driver II||475||2.000 Tier Points|
|Amatuer Driver III||376||2.500 Tier Points|
|Amatuer Driver IV||288||2.500 Tier Points + Frame|
|Novice Driver I||211||3.000 Tier Points|
|Novice Driver II||145||3.000 Tier Points|
|Novice Driver III||95||3.500 Tier Points + Frame|
|Weekend Driver II||55||3.500 Tier Points|
|Weekend Driver II||20||3.500 Tier Points + Frame|
- Race preparation room
- While in a race preparation room, you can invite up to 2 friends to form a team and race together
- Your teammates must be within 2 tiers of you.
- At the race preparation room screen, you can select the ranked race to take part in. Standard ranked race: You will be put into a random car class. Choice ranked race: You will be able to select the car class, but a Group Pass is required.
- The difference between ranked races for different groups only lies in the cars that can be used. The rewards and Rank Points you can get are the same.
- Tap the Info button at the top of the screen to view your race data and tier rewards for the current season.
- You can get tier rewards every season. When you reach a tier for the first time in the season, the tier rewards will be automatically claimed at the end of the race.4. Exceptions-
- If you get disconnected during a race, the Al will take over and keep the car racing on the track. You can continue the race if you reconnect within 1 minute.
- Note: If the Al finishes the race for you, the result will be voided.
- The time limit for each track is determined by the system and is not directly affected by the time taken by the first driver to finish the race. A countdown timer will appear when the time limit is about to expire. If you cannot complete the race before the timer runs down, you will be considered as failed to finish the race.
Ranked Race Racing Master
Quick & Ranked Racing Master
Racing Master Grand Prix
Racing Master Ranked Race
(Visited 131 times, 1 visits today)