Baiyunshan Reverse, China, Asia
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
Baiyunshan Reverse Cornering Guide
|Baiyunshan Reverse Sector 1 – 925m|
|1. From the start, stay in the middle of the two solid lines. After going past the speed bump, drift through Turn 1.|
2. Keep to the middle of the lane. Drift at the sewer entrance to coast through Turn 2.
3. For Turn 3, stay on the redcolored road. Start drifting after the big tree on the left and follow the barriers on the left through the first corner. When the next turn comes into view, immediately point the front of the car at the apex and drift out of the corner before hitting the apex.
4. Sustain the drift through Turn 4.
5. Sustain the drift past the yellow barriers. The immediately drift in the opposite direction past Turn 5 (control your speed, the car may jump up at the yellow barriers)
6. Enter the corner from the left lane. Start drifting at the apex to go through Turn 6.
|Baiyunshan Reverse Sector 2 – 416m|
|7. After going past the island on the right, immediately point the front of the car at the big tree on the right and cut through the first corner of Turn 7. Keep to the left. Start drifting before the speed bump to navigate through the second corner of Turn 7.|
8. Grip through Turn 8.
9. Stay in the middle of the track. Start drifting after getting past the speed bump to coast through Turn 9.
|Baiyunshan Reverse Sector 3 – 1004m|
|10. After going past the rock on the left, drift through Turn 10.|
11. Keep to the left of the dotted line. At the street light on the left, start drifting to go past Turn 11.
12. Keep to the right. Drift before the speed bump to get through Turn 12.
13. Keep to the left of the dotted line. After going past the street bump, drift and clip the apex to go through Turn 13.
14. Keep to the left. Between the last street light and the speed bump, start drifting and clip the apex to get past the first corner of Turn 14. Exit the bend and immediately drift in the opposite direction through the second corner.
|Baiyunshan Reverse Sector 4 – 753|
|15. Keep to the left of the dotted lines. At the green plants on the left, drift and clip the apex to coast through Turn 15.|
16. Keep to the right of the dotted lines. Between the blue billboard and the last street light, drift and clip the apex to go through Turn 16.
17. Keep to the left of the dotted lines. After going past the feather flag on the left, drift through Turn 17
18. Grip through Turn 18.
|Baiyunshan Reverse Sector 5 – 2813|
|19. Keep to the left after exiting the corner. Start drifting before the speed bump and clip the apex to go past Turn 19.|
20. From the middle of the track, start drifting at the street light on the right to get through Turn 20.
21. Keep to the right. Drift at the zebra crossing and clip the apex to go past Turn 21.
Baiyunshan Reverse Racing Master
Baiyunshan Reverse Map
Baiyunshan Reverse Route
Baiyunshan Reverse Lap
Baiyunshan Reverse Track
Baiyun Mountain Track Layouts
Baiyun Mountain is a famous mountain located in the southern part of Chinas Guangdong Province. The wide mountain comprises 30 peaks and is a branch of the Jiulian Mountain, the highest peak in Guandong. Baiyun Mountain has long enjoyed a good reputation for its beatuy and was regarded as the “Highlight of Yangcheng” since ancient times. Baiyun Mountain has a subtropical monsoon climate, which makes it warm and humid with intermittent rain and sunshine.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)Tags: Asia, Baiyun Mountain, Baiyun Mountain Tracks