Chicago Circuit, USA, North America
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
Chicago Circuit Cornering Guide
|Chicago Circuit Sector 1 – 1089m|
|1. Drift at the start of the barrier and coast through the apex to navigate Turn 1.|
2.Drift at the dark-colored barrier to get past Turn 2.
3. Move slightly to the right and drift at the start of the barrier to go through Turn 3.
4. Turn 4 and 5 form an S curve that goes to the right before turning left. Stay on the left side of the road and drift slightly at the two parterres. Point the front of the car at the exit of the S curve to get around the corner.
5. Turn 6 is a medium-radius Uturn. Drift through it directly from the inside.
|Chicago Circuit Sector 3 – 1529m|
|11. Deep inside the tunnel, start a low-angle drift to get past Turn 112. Maintain high speed and straighten the car|
12. Turn 13 has a wide winner radius. Start a low-angle drift at the 50m sign.
13. Turn 14 and 15 feature a small s curve, following by a wide corner. Stay slightly to the left and start drifting to the right at the 50m sign. Drift to the left immediately at the turning point on the left and coast through at a high speed and low angle.
Deep inside the tunnel, start a low-angle drift to get past Turn 12. Maintain high speed and straighten the car.
Chicago Track Layouts
Located in the northeastern cor the US state of Illinois and west of Lake Michigan, Chicago is a flat land wit a continental humid climate and four distinct seasons. The city is an important railway and aviation hub and one of the major financial, futures and commodity trading centers in the United States. Since its establishment in 1837 and afoter more than a hundred years of development, it has become a metropolis with global influence.
Chicago Circuit Racing Master
Chicago Circuit Map
Chicago Circuit Route
Chicago Circuit Lap
Chicago Circuit Track