Chicago Circuit Reverse, USA, North America
Chicago Circuit Reverse Cornering Guide
|Chicago Circuit Reverse Sector 1 – 934m
|1. Aim for the apex to go through Turn 1.
2. Continue to turn right and stay in the middle of the track. Move towards the barrier on the right to get past Turn 2.
3. Treat Turn 3 as a big U-turn and drift right through it. Use the start of the inside shoulder as a reference point
|Chicago Circuit Reverse Sector 3 – 1096m
|8. At the 50m sign on the left, drift to the left through Turn 8.
9. At the end of the shadow on the ground, drift to the left to go through Turn 9. Stay close the wall while drifting.
10. Move slightly to the right and drift left at the start of the rainbow road shoulder to get through Turn 10.
11. Stay in the middle of the track. When the traffic light is straight ahead, drift right to go past Turn 11. The track is quite wide, so you can start drifting earlier.
Chicago Track Layouts
Located in the northeastern cor the US state of Illinois and west of Lake Michigan, Chicago is a flat land wit a continental humid climate and four distinct seasons. The city is an important railway and aviation hub and one of the major financial, futures and commodity trading centers in the United States. Since its establishment in 1837 and afoter more than a hundred years of development, it has become a metropolis with global influence.
Chicago Circuit Reverse Racing Master
Chicago Circuit Reverse Map
Chicago Circuit Reverse Route
Chicago Circuit Reverse Lap
Chicago Circuit Reverse Track