Chicago Half, USA, North America
Chicago Half Cornering Guide
|Chicago Half Sector 1 – 1459m
|1. Drive onto the road shoulder on the right and start drifting at the brown house on the left to get past Turn 1.
2. The inside of Turn 2 is very wide, so you can drift right through it by sticking close to the barrier on the inside. Use the barrier on the inside as a reference point.
3. At the 50m sign on the left, drift to the left through Turn 3.
4. At the end of the shadow on the ground, drift to the left to go through Turn 4. Stay close the wall while drifting.
5. Move slightly to the right and drift left at the start of the rainbow road shoulder to get through Turn 5.
6. Drift at the point where the barrier on the outside starts to change and clip the apex to go past Turn 6.
7. Stay in the middle of the track. Start drifting at the gap in the dark-colored wall on the outside to coast through Turn 7.
8. Don’t stay too close to the right and grip through Turn 8.
Chicago Track Layouts
Located in the northeastern cor the US state of Illinois and west of Lake Michigan, Chicago is a flat land wit a continental humid climate and four distinct seasons. The city is an important railway and aviation hub and one of the major financial, futures and commodity trading centers in the United States. Since its establishment in 1837 and afoter more than a hundred years of development, it has become a metropolis with global influence.
Chicago Half Racing Master
Chicago Half Map
Chicago Half Route
Chicago Half Lap
Chicago Half Track