San Francisco Reverse, USA, North America
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
San Francisco Reverse Cornering Guide
|San Francisco Reverse Sector 1 – 623m|
|1. Drive through Turn 1 which is a fake turn.|
2. Stay close to the barrier and drift through Turn 2.
|San Francisco Reverse Sector 2 – 949m|
|3. Turn 3 is a high-speed turn with a small corner angle. Keep to the left and drift slightly at the red feather flag. Clip the apex and quickly straighten the car.|
4. Keep to the right and drift slightly to the left at the start of the red and white barrier to go through Turn 4. This corner features gradient changes and a ramp shoulder. Carefully control the car to avoid losing control.
|San Francisco Reverse Sector 3 – 704m|
|5. Steer the car carefully at the ramp and keep to the right. Before the red feather flag, point the car at the apex and drift through Turn 5.|
|San Francisco Reverse Sector 4 – 735m|
|6. At the red feather flag, clip the apex and drift past Turn 6. There is a sudden gradient change at the corner. Start straightening the car before the gradient changes to avoid losing control.|
|San Francisco Reverse Sector 5 – 934m|
|7. Turn 7 has a high speed downslope corner, so start drifting early. Keep to the left and start drifting before the white feather flag. Clip the apex and straighten the car.|
8. Leave some space on the left. Clip the apex and drift through Turn 8.
|San Francisco Reverse Sector 6 – 1678m|
|9. Turn 9 is a left turn with the structure of a fake turn. Keep to the right. Enter the fake turn and drift left at the turning point on the left.|
10. Leave some space on the left. Grip and clip the apex to go through Turn 10. Continue to steer left after getting past the apex.
11. Drift right near the yellow and black barrier to go through Turn 11. Sustain the drift until the car is pointed at the fake turn.
12. After driving past the turning point on the right, drift left to coast through Turn 12. Watch out for the road shoulder on the left which will cause a car in a drift to bounce up.
13. Clip the apex and drift through Turn 13.
14. Turn 14 is a U-turn that can be drifted through. Keep to the right and start drifting at the red feather flag. Control the slip angle to achieve a higher exit speed.
15. Point at the road to go through Turn 15 which is a fake turn
San Francisco Track Layouts
Located in northern California, San Francisco is the second largest city on the west coast of the United State . Known world-wide for its beautiful scenery and unique culture, the city has been attracting a steady stream of tourists for many years with its rolling hilly terrain, a Mediterranean climate, and cool and pleasant summers. San Francisco is a core city of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area, and a cultural, commercial and financial center. It is also birthplace of hte United Nations.
San Francisco Reverse Racing Master
San Francisco Reverse Map
San Francisco Reverse Route
San Francisco Reverse Lap
San Francisco Reverse Track
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)Tags: America, North America, San Francisco, San Francisco Tracks