San Francisco Circuit, USA, North America
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
San Francisco Circuit Cornering Guide
|San Francisco Circuit Sector 1 – 1635m|
|1. Point the front of the car at the road and drive through Turn 1 which is a fake turn.|
2. Drift through Turn 2 like it is a Uturn. Start drifting at the start of the road shoulder on the left. Control the drift angle. If it gets too wide, the exit speed will drop significantly
3. Drift left at the red feather flag on the right to get past Turn 3.
4. Turn 4 is a slight right bend with a fake turn. Stay on the left and start drifting at the red feather flag. Point the front of the car at the exit of the fake turn to stay on track and navigate through the bend.
5. Stay on the right. At the red feather flag, turn left to clip the apex and drift through Turn 5.
6. Drift slightly at the red feather flag to go past Turn 6.
7. Turn 7 is similar to Turn 4. Stay on the left and perform a lowangle drift to the left at the red feather flag. After going past the apex of the fake turn, straighten the car to exit the corner.
|San Francisco Circuit Sector 3 – 884m|
|10. Keep to the left and drift right at the point where there are 3 red feather flags to go through Turn 10. Carefully control the direction of the car. The road shoulder may cause the car to bounce up and lose control.|
|San Francisco Circuit Sector 5 – 987m|
|12. Keep to the left. After getting past the red feather flag and landing, drift slightly to go through Turn 12.|
13. Keep to the right. Grip and clip the apex to get past Turn 13 at high speed.
San Francisco Track Layouts
Located in northern California, San Francisco is the second largest city on the west coast of the United State . Known world-wide for its beautiful scenery and unique culture, the city has been attracting a steady stream of tourists for many years with its rolling hilly terrain, a Mediterranean climate, and cool and pleasant summers. San Francisco is a core city of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area, and a cultural, commercial and financial center. It is also birthplace of hte United Nations.
San Francisco Circuit Racing Master
San Francisco Circuit Map
San Francisco Circuit Route
San Francisco Circuit Lap
San Francisco Circuit Track