San Francisco Half, USA, North America
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
San Francisco Half Cornering Guide
|San Francisco Half Sector 1 – 1375m|
|1. Drive through Turn 1 which is a fake turn.|
2. Stay close to the barrier and drift through Turn 2.
3. Turn 3 is a high-speed turn with a small corner angle. Keep to the left and drift slightly at the red feather flag. Clip the apex and quickly straighten the car.
4. Keep to the right. Drift left at the red feather flag to get past Turn 4. Keep the slip angle small to prevent speed loss at exit.
|San Francisco Half Sector 2 – 751m|
|5. Turn 5 has a high-speed corner with gradient changes. Keep to the right and drift left at the red feather flag. The change in gradient makeit easy for the car to lose control. Start straightening the car before the turning points.|
6. Do not stay too close to the barrier on the right. Drift and clip the apex to get through Turn 6.
7. Stay slightly to the right. Drift at the red feather flag and clip the apex to go past Turn 7.
|San Francisco Half Sector 3 – 761m|
|8. Turn 8 is a left turn with the structure of a fake turn. Keep to the right. Enter the fake turn and drift left at the turning point on the left.|
9. Leave some space on the left. Grip and clip the apex to go through Turn 9. Continue to steer left after getting past the apex.
10. Drift right near the yellow and black barrier to go through Turn 10. Sustain the drift until the car is pointed at the fake turn.
11. After driving past the turning point on the right, drift left to coast through Turn 11. Watch out for the road shoulder on the left which will cause a car in a drift to bounce up.
|San Francisco Half Sector 4 – 950m|
|12. Clip the apex and drift through Turn 12.|
13. Turn 13 is a U-turn that can be drifted through. Keep to the right and start drifting at the red feather flag. Control the slip angle to achieve a higher exit speed.
14. Point at the road to go through Turn 14 which is a fake turn
San Francisco Track Layouts
Located in northern California, San Francisco is the second largest city on the west coast of the United State . Known world-wide for its beautiful scenery and unique culture, the city has been attracting a steady stream of tourists for many years with its rolling hilly terrain, a Mediterranean climate, and cool and pleasant summers. San Francisco is a core city of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area, and a cultural, commercial and financial center. It is also birthplace of hte United Nations.
San Francisco Half Racing Master
San Francisco Half Map
San Francisco Half Route
San Francisco Half Lap
San Francisco Half Track
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)Tags: America, North America, San Francisco, San Francisco Tracks