Tuscany Resolve, Italy, Europe
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
Tuscany Resolve Cornering Guide
|Tuscany Resolve Sector 1 – 992m|
|1. Starting steering at the shadow before the turn, grip through Turn 1, and exit full throttle. Control your speed at the apex to avoid hitting the outer barrier due to understeering.|
2. Go right at the doorplate for a shortcut.
3. Grip through the shortcut at full throttle, then keep to the left and grip to exit the shortcut at high speed.
|Tuscany Resolve Sector 3 – 1128m|
|7. Once out of the tunnel, aim for the exit and leave the shortcut at full throttle.|
8. When entering, as you reach the middle of the track, go easy on the throttle and slightly steer left, as you want to maintain speed. Once you have hit the apex, climb upslope at full throttle.
9. Drastically decelerate at the shadow before the turn, then drift to clear Turn 8.
10. Grip through the 3 apexes.
Tuscany Resolve Racing Master
Tuscany Resolve Map
Tuscany Resolve Route
Tuscany Resolve Lap
Tuscany Resolve Track
Tuscany Track Layouts
Known for its beautiful scenery and rich artistic heritage, it is essentially the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance. Its artistic heritage includes architecture, painting and sculpture, and is collected by many museums, the most famous of which is located in Florence. Uffizi Gallery, Tuscany is also famous for winemaking (eg Chianti), and there are 120 protected areas (nature reserves) in the territory.