Yas Marina Circuit, UAE, Asia
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
Yas Marina Circuit Cornering Guide
|Yas Marina Circuit Sector 1 – 1129m|
|1. Keep to the right. At the 50m sign on the right, drift through Turn 1.|
2. Keep to the right. At the 50m sign, grip from the outside to the inside and back to outside to navigate through Turn 2.
3. Stick close to the road shoulder and continue to steer right to get around Turn 3. At the end of the road shoulder, gradually move to the left
4. Grip past Turn 4, exiting the corner on the right lane.
|Yas Marina Circuit Sector 3 – 1897m|
|7. Brake heavily at the 100m sign. Steer left at the SC sign to clip the apex of Turn 8. Clip the apex of Turn 9 with the shortest path.|
8. Go through Turn 10 from the inside to shorten the travel distance.
9. Keep to the right before entering the corner and brake at around the 70m sign. After going past the barrier on the left, drift left to get through Turn 11.
10. Cut through Turn 12 and 13 from the middle of the two turning points.
11. At the 50m sign, drift from outside to the inside and then back to the outside to go through Turn 14.
Yas Marina Circuit Racing Master
Yas Marina Circuit Map
Yas Marina Circuit Route
Yas Marina Circuit Lap
Yas Marina Circuit Track
Yas Marina Track Layouts
Yas Marina Circuit, located on Yas Island, United Arab Emirates, is the venue for the Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Designed by Herman Tilke and opened to the public in 2009, its on of the legendary racing, sporting and commercial venues today.