Yas Marina Center, UAE, Asia
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
Yas Marina Center Cornering Guide
|Yas Marina Center Sector 1 – 1187|
|1. Keep to the right. Enter the road shoulder and slightly release the throttle. Clip the apex and go through the corner. This corner is quite wide, so it can be passed through at high speed.|
2. Brake heavily at the gap in the barriers on the left. Steer hard to the right and keep the car at the edge, but within the track.
3. At the end of the road shoulder on the left, steer right to go through the corner. Point the car at the apex and ensure the car can stay within the track before exiting the corner at full acceleration.
4. More slightly to the right. Brake heavily before the apex and point the car at the next apex.
5. Control the car’s speed and steer left while sticking close to the road shoulder. Point the car at the next apex and exit the corner.
6. Clip the apex. Continue to steer right and accelerate. Pay attention to the track layout and take the right side of the fork.
|Yas Marina Center Sector 2 – 1127|
|7. Brake before the turning point. Point the car at the road shoulder on the left of the next corner and exit the bend.|
8. This is an upslope blind corner. It is hard to the determine the direction of the exit. Slightly release the throttle mid-corner and exit in the middle of the track.
9. Release the throttle at the road shoulder on the right and steer close to the apex. Point the car at the road shoulder of the next corner, accelerate and exit the turn.
10. Stay close to the road shoulder on the left. Continue to steer left and accelerate. Straighten the car when the road shoulder ends.
11. Clip the apex at full acceleration. Navigate through the corner by going from the outside to the inside and then back to the outside.
12. Depending on the performance of the car, brake at around the 100m sign. Get through the corner by going from the outside to the inside, then back to the outside. Pay attention to the distance of the car away from the wall on the left after exiting the corner
Yas Marina Center Racing Master
Yas Marina Center Map
Yas Marina Center Route
Yas Marina Center Lap
Yas Marina Center Track
Yas Marina Track Layouts
Yas Marina Circuit, located on Yas Island, United Arab Emirates, is the venue for the Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Designed by Herman Tilke and opened to the public in 2009, its on of the legendary racing, sporting and commercial venues today.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)Tags: Asia, Yas Marina, Yas Marina Tracks