Yas Marina Reverse, UAE, Asia
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
Yas Marina Reverse Cornering Guide
|Yas Marina Reverse Sector 1 – 1114m|
|1. Drive onto the green segment on the right of the right shoulder Around half way through, brake heavily and clip the apex. Then exit with the car pointing to the left side of the fork road.|
2. Enter the green segment on the right and brake. Steer left and navigate through the corner by going from the outside to the inside, then back to the outside again.
3. Drive towards the left of the track. Brake heavily at the road shoulder on the left. Point the front of the car at the turning point and exit at full acceleration.
4. Brake gently before entering the corner. Stay in the middle and exit the turn, then quickly move to the right
5. Drive onto the road shoulder on the right. Release the throttle and steer left. Point the car at the apex and accelerate to exit the cornerv
|Yas Marina Reverse Sector 3 – 977m|
|11. Steer slightly to get through the high-speed corner.|
12. Brake heavily at around the 100m sign. Steer left at the point where the green segment on the right ends and clip the apex.
13. Release the throttle and steer towards the apex on the right.
Yas Marina Reverse Racing Master
Yas Marina Reverse Map
Yas Marina Reverse Route
Yas Marina Reverse Lap
Yas Marina Reverse Track
Yas Marina Track Layouts
Yas Marina Circuit, located on Yas Island, United Arab Emirates, is the venue for the Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Designed by Herman Tilke and opened to the public in 2009, its on of the legendary racing, sporting and commercial venues today.