Yas Marina Half, UAE, Asia
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
Yas Marina Half Cornering Guide
|Yas Marina Half Sector 1 – 1242m|
|1. Brake gently before the 50m sign and go through the corner by going from the outside to the inside and then back to the outside.|
2. When the green segment on the right ends, move to the left lane and get past the corner by staying close to the road shoulder.
3. Stay close to the road shoulder on the right and continue to steer through the bend.
4. At the 100m sign, move to the left lane and get past the corner by staying close to the road shoulder
5. Point the car at the apex and steer slightly to go through. Point the front of the car at the next apex.
6. Clip the apex and navigate through successive corners. Move to the right.
|Yas Marina Half Sector 3 – 766m|
|11. Depending on the performance of the car, brake heavily after the 100m sign. After going past the 50m sign, clip the turning point and turn.|
12. Continue to steer left. Use the throttle to control the car’s speed and exit the corner.
13. Drive towards the left of the track. Steer left at the exit of the barriers on the left. Clip the apex and exit the corner at full acceleration
Yas Marina Half Racing Master
Yas Marina Half Map
Yas Marina Half Route
Yas Marina Half Lap
Yas Marina Half Track
Yas Marina Track Layouts
Yas Marina Circuit, located on Yas Island, United Arab Emirates, is the venue for the Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Designed by Herman Tilke and opened to the public in 2009, its on of the legendary racing, sporting and commercial venues today.