Amsterdam Circuit Reverse, Nederland, Europe
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
Amsterdam Circuit Reverse Cornering Guide
|Amsterdam Circuit Reverse Sector 1 – 1634m|
|1. Keep to the middle of the track 1 to clear Turn 1, then make consecutive turns at full throttle.|
2. Clear Turn 2 at high speed.
3. Tap the handbrake as you approach the tire barrier on the left, then use a small-angle drift to clear Turn 3. Keep the car pointed to the right side of the track to exit the turn.
4.Once you are close to the tire barrier, gently tap the handbrake, and use a small-angle drift to clear Turn 4. Remember to straighten your car back in time after exiting the turn.
5. Turn 5 is an upslope, right-turning blind corner, and forms an S turn with the next turn. Decelerate as you go upslope before entering the turn. Keep slightly to the right as you exit Turn 5, then go slightly easy on the throttle, stay close to the barrier on the left to clear Turn 6.
6. Aim for the rechire barrier on the right to clear Turn 6 at full throttle. After passing the multi-colored surface, keep to the right.
7. Pay attention to the track layout, and turn left at full throttle to clear Turn 7.
|Amsterdam Circuit Reverse Sector 3 – 1252m|
|12. Keep to the left and do not drivel out of the track. Beware of the uneven surface of the grasses and changes in your grip.An S turn, so hit their apexes after a short brake.|
13. Maintain acceleration to clear Turn 13.
14. Entry speed is very high for Turn 14. Brake hard when you pass the house on the right, and drift to hit the apex and clear the turn.
15. A consecutive S turns. Do not go too deep into the grasses. When hitting the third apex, trail brake and stay to the middle to exit the turn.
16. For Turn 16, stay close to the inside of the turn to start the drift and exit on its outside.
17. Keep to the right, turn right to clear Turn 17.
Amsterdam Circuit Reverse Gallery
Amsterdam Circuit Reverse Racing Master
Amsterdam Circuit Reverse Map
Amsterdam Circuit Reverse Route
Amsterdam Circuit Reverse Lap
Amsterdam Circuit Reverse Track
Amsterdam Track Layouts
The capital and largest city of the Netherlands, located in the countrys western province of Noord-Holland. It is the financial and cultural capital of the Netherlands and has many tourist attractions, including the historic network of canals, the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, the Anne Frank House, the red light district, and many cannabis cafes. Amsterdam has gone through the development process from a fishing village to an international metropolis, experienced glory and destruction, and the baptism of world wars. To a certain extent, her history is also a microcosm of Dutch history.