Amsterdam Circuit, Nederland, Europe
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
Amsterdam Circuit Cornering Guide
|Amsterdam Circuit Sector 1 – 1363m|
|1. When approaching the red water-filled barriers, induce a drift and clip the apex for Turn 1.|
2. Slightly adjust the car and clip the apexes to drive through consecutive full-throttle corners.
3. After exiting the full-throttle corner, maneuver and hit the apex of Turn 3. Then control your speed and grip through next turn. Once out, keep to the left.
4. For Turn 4, drift once you have reached the white barrier, and stick to the right to exit.
5. Start drifting once you have reached the white water-filled barrier and clip the apex to clear Turn 5.
6. Think it as one big U turn. Keep to the left, start drifting when you reach the water-filled [Airier and go for a larger turning radius for a faster drift. End the drift midway into Turn 8, and aim for the next apex.
7. Straighten your car and drive through Turn 8 at full throttle. Once out, keep to the right.
|Amsterdam Circuit Sector 3 – 982m|
|15. Start drifting once you have reached the slop before the corner. Approach the apex, and once you are out of the turn, try to use the space in front of the parking lot to do a large angle drift and maintain high speed. Avoid bumping into the barrier when exiting the turn.|
16. After exiting the previous turn, approach the apex of Turn 16 from the outside of the track. Once you have passed the apex and reach where the light and shadow from the street light on the right meet, drift to clear the
17. Grip through Turn 17. Avoid hitting the barriers as you exit the turn by slightly going easy on the throttle or decelerating.
18. Turn 18 has a big radius and can be cleared by gripping. As the track is quite narrow, avoid hitting the barriers as you exit the turn by slightly going easy on the throttle or decelerating
19. Drive along the track to clear Turn 19, keep to the left to exit the turn.
Amsterdam Circuit Master
Amsterdam Circuit Map
Amsterdam Circuit Route
Amsterdam Circuit Lap
Amsterdam Circuit Track
Amsterdam Track Layouts
The capital and largest city of the Netherlands, located in the countrys western province of Noord-Holland. It is the financial and cultural capital of the Netherlands and has many tourist attractions, including the historic network of canals, the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, the Anne Frank House, the red light district, and many cannabis cafes. Amsterdam has gone through the development process from a fishing village to an international metropolis, experienced glory and destruction, and the baptism of world wars. To a certain extent, her history is also a microcosm of Dutch history.