Amsterdam Riverside, Nederland, Europe
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
Amsterdam Riverside Cornering Guide
|Amsterdam Riverside Sector 1 – 1236m|
|1. As you will approach Turn 1 at high speed, brake when you approach the grandstand on the right until you reach the tire barrier, then use an out-in-out maneuver to drift through the turn.|
2. Follow the track to cleat Turn 2
3. Keep to the right, turn left at the speed limit sign, and grip to clear Turn 3.
4. Use an out-in-out maneuver to drift through Turn4. The front of your car can slightly go over the grasses on the inside
5. Turn 5 is an S-turn that should be easy to clear.
6. Enter the turn from the right, exit from the middle of the track to clear Turn 6.
7. Slightly go easy on the throttle and clip the apex to clear Turn 7. Donot get too close to the left.
8. Follow the track and turn left to clear Turn 8.
|Amsterdam Riverside Sector 3 – 949m|
|16. Slightly go easy on the throttle to clear Turn 16.|
17. Turn 17 has a long stretch of tracks to accelerate once you have cleared it, so you can keep to the right more when entering.
18. Accelerat and clear Turn 18.
19. Brake hard before entering Turn 19, use the wooden plank on the left ditch as a reference point. Then drift through the turn.
20. The track a Turn 20’s exit is narrower, so keep to the right before entering, then quickly straighten your car after passing the apex to avoid collision.
Amsterdam Riverside Racing Master
Amsterdam Riverside Map
Amsterdam Riverside Route
Amsterdam Riverside Lap
Amsterdam Riverside Track
Amsterdam Track Layouts
The capital and largest city of the Netherlands, located in the countrys western province of Noord-Holland. It is the financial and cultural capital of the Netherlands and has many tourist attractions, including the historic network of canals, the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, the Anne Frank House, the red light district, and many cannabis cafes. Amsterdam has gone through the development process from a fishing village to an international metropolis, experienced glory and destruction, and the baptism of world wars. To a certain extent, her history is also a microcosm of Dutch history.