Barcelona Mountain Speed, Spain, Europe
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
Barcelona Mountain Speed Cornering Guide
|Barcelona Mountain Speed Sector 1 – 2560m|
|1. At the start, slowly adjust and point the front of the car at the apex of the first corner of Turn 1. Grip and clip the apex to navigate the turn. After exiting the corner, point the front of the car towards the feather flag on the inside. Go past the feather flag, then point the front of the car at the apex of the final corner. Grip and clip the apext to go through.|
2. From the barrier on the outside to the first street light before the barrier, drift and clip the apex to get past Turn 2.
3. Grip through Turn 3, which is an S curve. Release the throttle before the first corner. Step on the throttle before the apex. Point the front of the car at the apex of the second corner and exit the first bend. At the apex of the second corner, release the throttle. Step on the throttle after going past the apex before exit the first bend. At the apex of the second corner, release the throttle. Step on the throttle after going past the apex before exiting the turn.
4. Keep to the outside of the track. Steer at the third street light and grip towards the first corner of Turn 4. Delay the drift and drift through the first bend. Keep to the outside of the track and clip the apex to go through the second turn.
5. Keep to the inside of the track to get past Turn 5.
6. Clip the apexes of the two small turns to go through Turn 6.
7. Keep to the left of the dotted line. When the front of the car is almost at the gap, clip the apex and drift through Turn 7. After exiting the corner, keep to the left of the solid line.
8. Before the second last feather flag, drift and clip the apex to get through Turn 8.
Barcelona Mountain Speed Master
Barcelona Mountain Speed Map
Barcelona Mountain Speed Route
Barcelona Mountain Speed Lap
Barcelona Mountain Speed Track
Barcelona Track Layouts
Barcelona, located on the Iberian Peninsula and north of the Mediterranean Sea, is the second largest city in Spain. A well-known historical and cultural city in the world, Barcelona has a pleasant climate, beautiful scenery and historic sites everywhere. Regarded as the “Pearl of the Iberian Peninsula”, Barcelona is the most famous tourist destination in Spain.