Barcelona Panorama, Spain, Europe
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
Barcelona Panorama Cornering Guide
|Barcelona Panorama Sector 1 – 2047m|
|1. Drive onto the road shoulder on the outsipe. At the first street light after the road shoulder ends, steer to clip the apex and grip through Turn 1.|
2. Drift at the third tree to coast through Turn 2.
3. Turn 3 is an Scurve. When the road shoulder ends, drift through the first corner (there is a bump at the apex, so take note of any changes in grip). After exiting the turn, immediately drift in the opposite direction and go past the second bend along the road shoulder
4. Point the front of the car at the right lane of the fake turn to go past Turn 4.
|Barcelona Panorama Sector 3 – 1986m|
|9. Clip the apexes of the two small turns to go through Turn 9.|
10. Keep to the left of the dotted line. When the front of the car is almost at the gap, clip the apex and drift through Turn 10. After exiting the corner, keep to the left of the solid line.
11. Before the second last feather flag, drift and clip the apex to get through Turn 11.
12. There are little reference points here. Keep to the right lane and drift past Turn 12.
13. Grip and clip the apex to go past Turn 13.
14. Keep to the left. Start drifting at the second street light in front of the long building and enter Turn 14.
Barcelona Panorama Master
Barcelona Panorama Map
Barcelona Panorama Route
Barcelona Panorama Lap
Barcelona Panorama Track
Barcelona Track Layouts
Barcelona, located on the Iberian Peninsula and north of the Mediterranean Sea, is the second largest city in Spain. A well-known historical and cultural city in the world, Barcelona has a pleasant climate, beautiful scenery and historic sites everywhere. Regarded as the “Pearl of the Iberian Peninsula”, Barcelona is the most famous tourist destination in Spain.