Barcelona Panorama Reverse, Spain, Europe
|Difficulty||Total Length||Longest Straight||Turns|
Barcelona Panorama Reverse Cornering Guide
|Barcelona Panorama Reverse Sector 1 – 1965m|
|1. Start drifting 10m before the end of the road shoulder and clip the apex to go through Turn 1.|
2. There is a bump at the road shoulder of Turn 2. After gripping past Turn 1. Do not press on the road shoulder. Clip the second apex after exiting the turn.
3. Keep to the left and grip into the corner at the first feather flag before the road sign. Clip the apex to get past Turn 3.
4. After exiting the corner, immediately steer in the opposite direction and grip through Turn 4.
5. Point the front of the car to the left before the ramp. Clip the apexes of the two small corners to go past Turn 5.
6. Keep to the left of the solid line and drift into the corner at the second street light on the left. Adjust slightly mid-corner and clip the two apexes to coast through Turn 6.
7. Clip the apexes of the two small turns to go through Turn 7.
|Barcelona Panorama Reverse Sector 2 – 1715m|
|8. Keep to the right. Start drifting between the first and second trees before the orange barrier and clip the apex to navigate Turn 8.|
9. Grip and clip the apex to go past Turn 9.
10. There are little reference points here. Keep to the left lane and drift past Turn 10.
11. Grip and clip the apex to go past Turn 11.
12. Start drifting at the orange barrier on the right and clip the apex to go through Turn 12.
13. Keep to the left of the solid line. Start drifting between the third and second last feather flags. Clip the apex to get past Turn 13.
14. Clip the apexes of the two small turns to go through Turn 14.
|Barcelona Panorama Reverse Sector 3 – 1813m|
|15. Keep to the right and steer through Turn 15|
16. For Turn 16, start drifting after the fourth last street light. Drift and clip the apex to enter the first corner. After exiting the bend, drift when the car is parallel with the last billboard on the left and clip the apex to go past the turn.
17. Grip and clip the apex to go past Turn 17.
18. For Turn 18, release the throttle before the second last street light on the left. Step on the throttle after clipping the first apex. Release the throttle at the last orange barrier. Step on the throttle at the apex before exiting the turn.
19. Grip and enter Turn 19 at the last tree on the left. Apply the handbrake at the apex and point the front of the car towards the exit.
20. Get through Turn 20 by staying in the middle
Barcelona Panorama Reverse Master
Barcelona Panorama Reverse Map
Barcelona Panorama Reverse Route
Barcelona Panorama Reverse Lap
Barcelona Panorama Reverse Track
Barcelona Track Layouts
Barcelona, located on the Iberian Peninsula and north of the Mediterranean Sea, is the second largest city in Spain. A well-known historical and cultural city in the world, Barcelona has a pleasant climate, beautiful scenery and historic sites everywhere. Regarded as the “Pearl of the Iberian Peninsula”, Barcelona is the most famous tourist destination in Spain.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)Tags: Barcelona, Barcelona Tracks, Europe